Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fans

Fan of the Reobrn! series? Why not join today, and meet other fans, talk about the manga and anime, but most importantly, have fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uh..Ni-Hao! Kon ichi wa! Hello!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanon-Chan
Kanon-Chan

Uh..Ni-Hao! Kon ichi wa! Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Uh..Ni-Hao! Kon ichi wa! Hello!   Uh..Ni-Hao! Kon ichi wa! Hello! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:05 pm

Hey what's up? My name is Ling {Or you can call me Lin} And my favorite character on Reborn is well my 3 favorites are Gokudera,Hibari,and cute Takeshi! {wow this is long..} And I love love love the band An Cafe! Nyappy! Very Happy

Last edited by Kanon-Chan on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curious
Curious

PostSubject: Re: Uh..Ni-Hao! Kon ichi wa! Hello!   Uh..Ni-Hao! Kon ichi wa! Hello! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:03 pm

Surprised Well Well A New Member! Well just have a good time and help out! Smile
Back to top Go down
*Gokudera-kun*!
Admin
*Gokudera-kun*!

PostSubject: Re: Uh..Ni-Hao! Kon ichi wa! Hello!   Uh..Ni-Hao! Kon ichi wa! Hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:09 am

oh yay an an cafe fan.
; DD

btw welcome, and please post lots!
Back to top Go down
https://katekyohitmanreborn.forumotion.net
Akamura
Akamura

PostSubject: Re: Uh..Ni-Hao! Kon ichi wa! Hello!   Uh..Ni-Hao! Kon ichi wa! Hello! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:55 pm

Hey, welcome Smile seems we have a fav character Yamamoto ^^...oh btw hope you will have fun on the forum and see you around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh..Ni-Hao! Kon ichi wa! Hello!   Uh..Ni-Hao! Kon ichi wa! Hello! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh..Ni-Hao! Kon ichi wa! Hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fans :: Introductions and Site Information :: Introductions-
Jump to: