Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fans

Fan of the Reobrn! series? Why not join today, and meet other fans, talk about the manga and anime, but most importantly, have fun.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everybody! =D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GuardianOfMist_1_
GuardianOfMist_1_

Hello everybody! =D Empty
PostSubject: Hello everybody! =D   Hello everybody! =D I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Hello everyone! I am GuardianOfMist_1_ but just call me Mist =) I am 14 years old and I started watching Reborn a couple of months ago. Gotta say I love it and I am GREAT fan of TsunaxKyoko~ <3
I am also a NarutoxSakura fan and generally love reading manga and watching anime. My favorite kinds of Music are Rock and Metal. I am addicted to cappuccino and chewing gums and my favorite colors are blue, black and hot pink. I guess that this is pretty much what you need to know 'bout me. =) It's really nice being here~ flower
Back to top Go down
*Gokudera-kun*!
Admin
*Gokudera-kun*!

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! =D   Hello everybody! =D I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 8:55 am

hello. and welcome!

i thought this forum had died, so i no longer checked it until recently.
if you'd like to help with the look of the site or anything, just let me know.
we could use all the help we can get.

: )
Back to top Go down
https://katekyohitmanreborn.forumotion.net
GuardianOfMist_1_
GuardianOfMist_1_

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! =D   Hello everybody! =D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:39 pm

Well, it IS dead, I found it while searching TsunaxKyoko on google xP Well, I can make banners, pictures for our forum, background, etc. Also, I could make a Facebook page (or somethig similar) so that we could get more popular around the net. What do you think? =)
Back to top Go down
*Gokudera-kun*!
Admin
*Gokudera-kun*!

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! =D   Hello everybody! =D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:03 pm

Sure!

we need to update the site too. create more threads and get the discussions rolling.
Back to top Go down
https://katekyohitmanreborn.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everybody! =D   Hello everybody! =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody! =D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Fans :: Introductions and Site Information :: Introductions-
Jump to: